Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hump Day Hmm Host Post 8-1-01

Thanks to the participants of the Hump Day Hmm topic, "Too Much of a Good Thing."

And now for your reading pleasure...the many and wonderful posts:

Emily at Wheels on the Bus wrote G.H.

I wrote Too much of a good thing and the human body: Hump Day Hmm 8-1-07 (or just scroll down a bit)

Snoskred of Life in the country wrote The Hump Day Hmmm - My own personal temptation island.

Liv wrote Too much of good thing? Which thing?

Mary-LUE wrote Too Much of a Good Thing: A Hump Day Hmm-er PSA

Atypical wrote too much is not enough

Sephy wrote How much is too much?

copyright 2007 Julie Pippert


Mary-LUE said...

Mines up:

Too Much of a Good Thing: A Hump Day Hmm-er PSA

flutter said...

I love your post on this, Julie. I wish I had something more eloquent to say

mcewen said...

I'll have to investigate further!

thailandchani said...

All of these posts are very good. I also find myself simply without any thought on this.. or I should say.. not enough for a post. It would all come down to this: balance.

I'm blocked from there. LOL

Lawyer Mama said...

Great round up this week!

jen said...

i keep kicking myself for not getting my act together to join you on this.

atypical said...

I've now hummed

-t (the computer illiterate)