Monday, August 06, 2007

Perfect post---what I should have done last week

I cannot explain the many ways in which last week got away from me.

But one thing I ought to have done was let you know that I read a post so amazing, I was moved to nominate it then and there for a July Perfect Post. It was a post that stroked and smoothed my soul while igniting hope and joy.

Slouching Mom's A Nine-Year-Old Boy's Fourth of July

If you haven't read it, spend a few minutes. If you have read it, I find it's worth another read.

Congratulations to Slouching Mom, and many thanks for sharing your talent.

To participate in the Perfect Post Awards, all you need to do is e-mail Momma K -- Petroville(at)gmail(dot)com and ask her to put you on the Perfect Post mailing list. She'll e-mail you every month when it's time to send in your Perfect Post pick. Every nominee is a winner. See all the Perfect Posts at Petroville or Suburban Turmoil.

copyright 2007 Julie Pippert


slouching mom said...

Thank you, Julie, for the kind words that you didn't have to write! It was a treat just to be nominated.

And with the week you had, I am not surprised at all that plans got derailed...

Lawyer Mama said...

I agree. That was a fabulous post.