Thursday, January 03, 2008

In Houston, it's always about letting the good times roll

Dear Texas Bloggers (and those who Just Like a Good Time and Can Travel),

Hello! It's time for Mama Drama Con Queso...the ab fab Texas Bloggers get-together. We're meeting in downtown Houston on Buffalo Speedway.

When: January 12 at 11 a.m.
Where: Molina's on Buffalo Speedway, Houston

It's a great guest list so far. Make sure your name is on the list.

Go here for the details.

Copyright 2007 Julie Pippert
Also blogging at:
Using My Words
Julie Pippert REVIEWS: Get a real opinion about BOOKS, MUSIC and MORE
Julie Pippert RECOMMENDS: A real opinion about HELPFUL and TIME-SAVING products
Moms Speak Up: Talking about the environment, dangerous imports, health care, food safety, media and marketing, education, politics and many other hot topics of concern.

10 comments:

BOSSY said...

Ack - Bossy hates to miss a gathering of one or more people.

liv said...

okay, look. i'm walking as fast as i can, but fear i'll only get as far as columbus, ga with this limp. drink a margarita for me?

Professor J said...

Oh this sounds great. Perhaps I'll take a drive!

Family Adventure said...

Wish I could!! Have fun y'all!!

Heidi

jen said...

texas, ah to be in texas.

Michele said...

I so wish I could join you but I don't blog or roll or drive or do much of anything else on the Jewish Sabbath. Darn it. Could you have it on Sunday next year? Please : ) Only kidding. You guys have a great time.

melissa said...

$@#&!?&@#!

Cub Scout Pinewood Derby is that day. And I'm kind of on the committee. And it's been forever since I've been to Molinas!

Grrrr....

Julie Pippert said...

Prof J I hope you do!

Bossy and Liv, carpool! Jen...aw, yeah.

Michele, tell Jenny, :)

Melissa, no way...rats!

Heidi, maybe another time. ;)

anastasia beaverhausen said...

I'm SO sick that I can't be there! I've yet to attend a Texas blogger convocation and it's reassuring to know that so many are out there. Next time?

Lawyer Mama said...

I'm so jealous, I could scream.