Monday, September 13, 2010

The Texas Women's Conference Winner!

Every single one of you who stopped to post and discuss where you are in your career really, really moved me. There is so much I want for each of you...and I'm working on that.

In the interim, if you can attend the conference or a networking group or jump into a Twitter chat within your field, I encourage that. Austin has some great entrepreneur groups and a wonderful conference that's pay-as-you-can and Houston has a number of women's business and networking groups above and beyond professional organizations.

And...I entered everyone's name who wanted to win a ticket (some commenters opted out) into Random.org randomizer and the results were:

List Randomizer

There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. christina 52
There were several Christinas so I had to assign numbers. I contacted this Christina who is able to attend the conference and is very excited!

Congratulations, Christina, and thank you to everyone who commented.

Check back--let's see what we can all do.

1 comment:

StarTraci said...

Congrats -- I am jealous. SOOOO jealous!

:-)
Traci