Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm not anti-social, just clueless

As much as this could be a typical In Depth Julie-style topic...it's not. It's about Friends in NaBloPoMo. I don't know how to invite any. So...I'm sorry. A few of you wonderful (and I use few literally) folk have extended invitations to me, but sadly...I don't know how to send friend invitations to so many of you participating that I'd like to add as friends.

Invite me? Tell me how? Many thanks!

Also, I created a group called INTJs Blogging. Anyone is welcome to join, any INTJs, INTJ fans, or INTJ wannabes. ;) (Hopefully that link works!)

Tomorrow (Friday) is the official launch of the Blog Pledges...the list of bloggers for you to check out. So check in!

Copyright 2007 Julie Pippert
Also blogging at:
Using My Words
Julie Pippert REVIEWS: Get a real opinion about BOOKS, MUSIC and MORE
Julie Pippert RECOMMENDS: A real opinion about HELPFUL and TIME-SAVING products

9 comments:

Jozet said...

Darn. I'm an INTP. I missed by one letter.

My husband is an INTJ. Generally impossible know-it-all types. :oP

Julie Pippert said...

Jozet. Dude. You can join, INTJ fans welcome. :)

As for the rest of that comment? Amen sistah, ain't it the truth and don't I know it LOL.

But then again, you are related to NANCY ESHELMAN...maybe you have no need of the little people. :)

wordgirl said...

I'm just so afraid I wouldn't be able to commit to posting every day. That is...not without writing some really crappy stuff.

Suz said...

Oooh! Looking forward to the Blog Pledges links. And I don't know how to add folks as friends, either :-)

thailandchani said...

Truthfully, I have no idea how to invite. I looked around but that page load is too intense for me. :)

Angela at mommy bytes said...

Hey, I am INTJ all the way and in NaBloPoMo as well!! Will be joining your group for sure. Here via Blogrush.

Magpie said...

I think there's a button? Under their photo on the left on their page?

Oh, The Joys said...

Arg. Entj...E. Grr.

Lawyer Mama said...

Oh. My. GOD!

I'm an INTJ!!!!!!!!!!!