Monday, October 08, 2007

So Long, Farewell....turn your Brains back on!


Hand me a tissue...

Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye. It has been fun writing. And thank you Julie Readers for staying tuned in and putting up with me.

I don't know how so many of you do it every day and so well. I have visited several different blogs during my 'sitting'. And I am humbled by the honest, graceful and relevant writing I found.

I also, now, have felt (am feeling) the pains of writer's block. But, I guess that's okay, since I was billed as having less to say. :)

Hopefully, you all will tell Julie I did a good job and she will have me back (If not, there's always the rogue route).

Since my brain is frozen, like my computer has been lately. I'm going to leave a clip of one of my most favorite movie scenes of all time. It pretty much sums up my personality. You'll see, it's not hard to tickle my funny bone.

http://lesstosay.blogspot.com/

Enjoy! (Please don't laugh but, you'll have to link to my blog because I cannot figure out how to download it here.)

xo, Flavia

ps. Today's wine: Riesling and for our treat-Belgian chocolates, of course. a whole box of them.

11 comments:

Kyla said...

Awww! It was fun having you. We'll tell Julie you did great!

slouching mom said...

You did a great job holding down the fort.

OmegaMom said...

It's been fun, Flavia! I think you did a fine job.

Kellan Rhodes said...

You did a wonderful job - see ya Flavia!

Lawyer Mama said...

Don't worry, we won't tell Julie about that wild party you had in her house....

atypical said...

Writer's block or no, I hope you got enough of a blggity taste in your mouth that you will now have less to say more often (a.k.a. use your blog dagnabbit!).

It has been a joy to get to know you.

-t

ewe are here said...

Well babysat. :-)

Emily said...

I especially loved the treats! However, next time, perhaps you should have a daily yoga pose or tummy crunch so as to diffuse the added poundage I've acquired. :)

Thanks, Flavia.

Christine said...

that clip was too funny!

thanks for taking care of things in julie's absence.

Flavia Whitefort said...

Hey! Thanks guys. It has been a joy to here. Like I said I was lucky to get to jump right into a group of readers (a smart and fun one.)

Maybe I will try to write some on my blog. (eeks, that gives me tummy flutterflies..)

And Emily for you- 4 full sun salutes and 3 sets of 100's. for all of our sakes, we'll make sure we only have virtual treats from now on. :)

xoxo, Lesley

kim said...

Flavia, I just wanted to let you know that I have read and really enjoyed all of your posts. I haven't been able to comment because of a slow computer connection and some personal issues that had to be dealt with. I completely related to your post on May May, I'm amazed at your work with the CASA, and movies,well let's just say that it shows how stressed out I am that I couldn't come up with any movie quotes. We love movies and movie quotes serve as dialogue in our house.

I'm looking forward to your blog.