Sunday, September 30, 2007

You have got to see this! An unexpected good thing someone has going...

So la la la I'm surfing the 'Net via my feed reader la la la reading along, and I get to Ali's blog (Just Talk, Just Words, Just Thoughts) where she is describing her innovative use of her ironing board. This lady has got a good idea going there, and too funny from my point of view because in my life, really, what else are you going to do with an ironing board except this?

I said, Ali, hon, you've got to submit this for the Hump Day Hmm and voila---ask and ye shall receive. She did!

So here is the latest entry to the Hump Day Hmm for Got A Good Thing Going: Now I know why I have an ironing board

Plus she provides a link to a web site with more great ideas like the one in her post! I just love this style of creative thinking.

Copyright 2007 Julie Pippert
Also blogging at:
Using My Words
Julie Pippert REVIEWS: Get a real opinion about BOOKS, MUSIC and MORE
Julie Pippert RECOMMENDS: A real opinion about HELPFUL and TIME-SAVING products
About-HOUSTON-TX.com: HOT scoop about H-Town!

9 comments:

MonkeysMama said...

LMAO! I left her a comment. That's a brilliant idea! :D

ewe are here said...

Seems like a perfectly reasonable way to use an ironing board.

;-)

painted maypole said...

funny!

flutter said...

That. is BRILLIANT!

Suz said...

Perfect! Makes me want to bring my ironing board to the gym!

liv said...

except that it combines two things that I loathe: exercise AND housework!

Kellan Rhodes said...

This was soooo funny. Only I'd have to detach the excercise bike and attach a couch to the side of mine. Not even a computer in front of me would entice me get on one of those.

slouching mom said...

Very clever!

Christine said...

hey i'm back! and it is incredibly hard to catch up. i know you'll be gone much of october, so have FUN!!!!